VITAMIN E

IS AN ESSENTIAL NUTRIENT WITH POTENT ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES!

Vitamin E plays a key role in supporting optimal health and well-being. As an antioxidant, one of its main functions is to protect your cells from damage caused by free radicals. Since your body can't produce vitamin E on its own, you need to acquire this nutrient from your diet. Vitamin E supplements provide a convenient way to get your daily dose of this powerful antioxidant.


But not all vitamin E supplements are made equal. If you want to enjoy the full antioxidant benefits of vitamin E, you need to make sure your supplement of choice contains only high-quality tocotrienols. This is why the Health Ranger Store is bringing back Chief Originals® Annatto Vitamin E Delta/Gamma Tocotrienols Softgels.


Our lab-verified vitamin E softgels contain the ideal ratio of delta- and gamma-tocotrienols derived from the seeds of the achiote plant. Chief Originals® Annatto Vitamin E Delta/Gamma Tocotrienols Softgels are highly bioavailable, non-China, non-GMO and contain no gluten. They are also lab tested for glyphosate, heavy metals and microbiology.

WHAT IS VITAMIN E?**

Vitamin E is one of the four fat-soluble vitamins that your body needs but can’t produce on its own. You can only get this nutrient from plant-based foods and supplements. Vitamin E is best known for its antioxidant properties that support healthy cardiovascular and immune function.


Vitamin E comes in two forms: tocopherol and tocotrienol. Each of these forms has four isomers, namely alpha-, beta-, gamma- and delta-tocopherols and tocotrienols. Vitamin E in the form of tocotrienols has 40–60x higher antioxidant activity than tocopherols. Meanwhile, delta- and gamma-tocotrienols are considered the most potent isomers of vitamin E.


High-quality vitamin E supplements should contain only tocotrienols and zero tocopherols. This is because tocopherols can reduce the effectiveness and absorption of tocotrienols. Chief Originals® Annatto Vitamin E Delta/Gamma Tocotrienols Softgels are derived from achiote seeds, which contain 90% delta-tocotrienols and 10% gamma-tocotrienols.

WHY DO YOU NEED VITAMIN E?** 

Because vitamin E is an essential nutrient, you need to consume a certain amount of it every day so that your body can function properly. Vitamin E supports the healthy functions of your eyes, bones and heart, among other things. As a potent antioxidant, it also helps combat oxidative stress, which occurs when there are more free radicals than antioxidants in your body.

Unfortunately, most people don't get enough vitamin E from their diets. Insufficient intake of this essential nutrient can cause the following:

MUSCLE WEAKNESS

POOR VISION

WEAKENED

IMMUNE SYSTEM

TINGLING SENSATIONS

NUMBNESS IN THE ARMS AND LEGS

POOR COORDINATION

OXIDATIVE STRESS

To avoid vitamin E deficiency, supplement regularly with an excellent source of highly bioavailable vitamin E like Chief Originals® Annatto Vitamin E Delta/Gamma Tocotrienols Softgels. The recommended amount of vitamin E adults should get daily is at least 15 milligrams (mg). Each softgel of our annatto vitamin E supplement provides 125 mg of delta- and gamma-tocotrienols.

WHAT IS ANNATTO?**

Annatto is a natural food coloring and condiment derived from the seeds of the achiote shrub (Bixa orellana). This plant is native to Central and South America. Achiote seeds are loaded with antioxidants called carotenoids, which give them their characteristic red-orange color. Annatto itself has a slightly peppery taste with an earthy, nutty sweetness reminiscent of nutmeg.


Annatto is one of the richest sources of tocotrienols. In fact, about 90% of its vitamin E content is made up of delta-tocotrienols while the remaining 10% consists of gamma-tocotrienols. Annatto also contains zero tocopherols, which could otherwise interfere with the activities of tocotrienols. As such, annatto is, hands down, one of the best sources of highly active vitamin E.


Each softgel of Chief Originals® Annatto Vitamin E Delta/Gamma Tocotrienols delivers an ideal ratio of 90% delta-tocotrienol and 10% gamma-tocotrienol for superior antioxidant protection against oxidative stress. This composition, which cannot be found in other natural sources of vitamin E, supports optimal health.

HEALTH BENEFITS OF

ANNATTO VITAMIN E**

SUPPORTS HEALTHY BONES

According to a study published in Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, the delta- and gamma-tocotrienols in annatto can also support healthy bones. 

SUPPORTS YOUR BODY'S NATURAL HEALING PROCESS

The vitamin E in annatto can support your body's natural ability to heal. Additionally, annatto contains a natural red pigment called bixin. This has been confirmed in a 2016 study by Brazilian researchers.

SUPPORTS EYE HEALTH

The delta- and gamma-tocotrienols in annatto can help you maintain normal eyesight by protecting the cells of your eyes from oxidative stress, according to a study published in the journal PLoS One. Additionally, the carotenoids in annatto support healthy vision by protecting your eyes from damage caused by free radicals.

SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION

The tocotrienols in annatto can support the healthy function of your digestive system by promoting the normal activity of certain digestive enzymes, according to a study published in the journal Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine.

SUPPORTS HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS ALREADY WITHIN THE NORMAL RANGE

SUPPORTS HEALTHY CARDIOVASCULAR FUNCTION

Thanks to its high delta- and gamma-tocotrienol content, annatto vitamin E can protect your heart and blood vessels from oxidative stress. A study published in the Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research reported that combining a healthy diet with annatto vitamin E supplementation can help you maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range. 

Oxidative stress can negatively impact your metabolic health. According to a study published in Scientific Reports, annatto vitamin E's antioxidant properties can help combat oxidative stress. This, in turn, can help you maintain healthy blood sugar levels that are already within the normal range. 

SUPPORTS HEALTHY, RADIANT SKIN

Annatto vitamin E can help you maintain healthy, glowing skin by protecting your skin cells from free radical damage, which has been linked to premature skin aging. 

WHY CHOOSE CHIEF ORIGINALS®

ANNATTO VITAMIN E DELTA/GAMMA TOCOTRIENOLS SOFTGELS?**

THEY ARE LAB-VERIFIED

Chief Originals® Annatto Vitamin E Delta/Gamma Tocotrienols Softgels are derived from the seeds of achiote plants. They are extensively lab tested for glyphosate, heavy metals and microbiology. In addition, they contain no gluten or GMOs and are non-China. 

THEY DELIVER AN IDEAL RATIO OF DELTA- AND GAMMA-TOCOTRIENOLS

Annatto is derived from achiote seeds. About 90% of the seeds' vitamin E content is delta-tocotrienols while the remaining 10% is gamma-tocotrienols. This composition cannot be found in other natural sources of vitamin E. 

THEY PROVIDE SUPERIOR ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION

THEY OFFER SEVERAL HEALTH BENEFITS

The delta- and gamma-tocotrienols in annatto vitamin E can help protect your cells from free radicals. They can also support the healthy functions of your eyes, bones, heart and digestive system. Additionally, tocotrienols can promote your skin’s natural ability to heal. 

Tocotrienols have up to 60x greater antioxidant potential than other forms of vitamin E. As such, the delta- and gamma-tocotrienols in annatto can offer superior antioxidant protection compared to pure alpha-tocopherol or mixed tocopherol and tocotrienol supplements. 

THEY CONTAIN HIGHLY BIOAVAILABLE VITAMIN E

The delta- and gamma-tocotrienols in annatto are can easily be absorbed by your body, especially when taken with a well-balanced meal.

free shipping

9%

13%

14%

OFF

OFF

OFF

Annatto Vitamin E Delta/Gamma Tocotrienols 125mg 60 Softgels

Annatto Vitamin E Delta/Gamma Tocotrienols 125mg 60 Softgels (3-Pack)

Annatto Vitamin E Delta/Gamma Tocotrienols 125mg 60 Softgels (6-Pack)

Best Value

MSRP: $32.99 

Promo Price: $29.95

Savings: $3.04 (9%)

MSRP: $98.97

Promo Price: $85.95

Savings: $13.02 (13%)

MSRP: $197.94

Promo Price: $170.90

Savings: $27.04 (14%)

HRS-rewards-icon

If you're not a member yet, sign up now to start earning rewards points!

**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any diseases.

*** Free Shipping within the Contiguous U.S. (48 states) on orders over $99.